How to Increase Data Center Density and Capacity Without Increasing Risk
Wed 26 Apr 2017
As demands on data center needs grow for increased compute output and storage size, so too does the need to better plan for the unknown. However, adding capacity to meet future compute needs can be expensive, and enterprise workloads are not always predictable.
Yet data centers need to ensure there is sufficient capacity for potential expansion efforts as business grows more dependent on data centers for service provisioning.
This DCD Intelligence White Paper, sponsored by Server Technology Inc., addresses key questions including:
• Why are denser data centers of increasing interest to data center operators?
• What are the key elements of a high-density data center?
• How can enterprises take advantage of high-density computing?
• What lessons can be learned from data centers with higher densities?
• What are the benefits of higher PDU outlet numbers and higher server operating temperatures?
Please fill out your details below to download this whitepaper: